Sydney Met Campus
Sydney Met Campus is located at 2-4 Marmaduke Street, Burwood, NSW – the heart of Sydney’s inner west, just 10 kilometres west of the Sydney city centre. See the location of the Campus here.
The Campus Building is conveniently located, just 100 meters away from Burwood Train Station, and close to Westfield Shopping Centre. Nearby are facilities such as shops, parks, recreational areas, apartments, and the council library, to name a few.
The Campus Building is a large, freestanding building. It has spacious classrooms, reading and meeting rooms, a computer room with printing facilities, a library with reading areas, a seminar hall, kitchen and recreational area, BBQ area, front yard and backyard, and campus-wide WiFi, together with an outstanding campus support staff and network.
Our Campus and Surrounding Tour is guided by highly trained and experienced Student Ambassadors who can tell you the ins and outs of study at Sydney Met while showing you all that the College has to offer. The Tour takes approximately one hour and covers a substantial portion of Burwood so please bring your walking shoes and all of your questions.
The college is well equipped with many facilities and resources including:
- Campus-wide WiFi
- Study and lecture rooms equipped with whiteboards and audio-visual equipment
- Printing facility
- Open plan areas for student relaxation
- College library and dedicated area for study
- Student study room and hang out area
- Kitchen and food heating facilities
- Multiple charging stations for laptops and mobile devices
- BBQ area, disable parking space,
- Front yard/courtyard with sitting facility
- Paid Street parking and College’s bicycle stand etc