Bachelor of Business (Major in Management)
CRICOS Course Code: 105421F
Through this degree, we invite you to take on the world with creativity, conviction and a success mindset. We provide solid knowledge combined with practical skills, developing in you the edge for becoming a high impact entrepreneur, business leader or successful team player. This degree could be just the trigger for the transformational future that you are dreaming of.
The overarching purpose of the Course is to produce graduates who can take the challenge of becoming socially responsible entrepreneurs, or proactively engage in the expanding field of entrepreneurship-oriented business careers.
- An exciting and new undergraduate course targeted at individuals who want to pursue creative and innovative directions in business
- Students will gain the knowledge, understanding, and practical skills in different facets of business which will equip them to function effectively in a diverse and ever changing world.
- Focusing on high student satisfaction rate and learning outcomes, reflected by developing the critical thinking competence in students that enables them translating exciting ideas into innovative actions.
- Graduates either take the challenge of becoming socially responsible entrepreneurs, or proactively engage in the expanding field of entrepreneurial business careers.
- Face-to-face teaching in a conveniently located College, or, equivalent hours of teaching in an online or blended mode.
- Taught and supported by highly knowledgeable, experienced and culturally competent teachers and support staff.
- Includes 2 Units of Work Integrated Learning (WIL) where students get real world experience.
- Different modes of study available: 3 years (Normal fulltime mode), 2 years (Accelerated Fulltime Mode), or 6 years (Parttime mode: only available to domestic students).