Undergraduate Certificate in Business
CRICOS Course Code: 106876M
Are you interested in exploring a new career option, or updating your knowledge and skills in Business and Entrepreneurship, then an Undergraduate Certificate in Business course can be a great option. This is a short course, only needing six-month of full time study. It is currently offered online.
To qualify for award of Undergraduate Certificate in Business, students will need to successfully complete the following four Units, that is, 24 credit points:
- ENT101 Foundations of Entrepreneurship
- ENT102 Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- BUS101 Business Communication
- BUS111 Economics for Business
You will be eligible to graduate, or will be able to continue into the Bachelor of Business degree. Students will receive full credit transfer to the degree if you choose to continue your studies.
Upon completion of this qualification, students will:
- Possess knowledge in different areas of business and be able to apply that knowledge effectively.
- Work pro-actively and in teams to generate, analyse and interpret different types of information to inform and support enterprising decision-making processes.
- Reflect on actions and experiences, including critical self-reflection.
- Act ethically to develop business opportunities
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form, with individuals and within teams.