Undergraduate Certificate in Information Technology
CRICOS Course Code: 106875A
Are you interested in exploring a new career option, or updating your knowledge and skills in Information Technology, then an Undergraduate Certificate in Information Technology course can be a great option. This is a short course, only needing six-month of full time study. It is currently offered online.
To qualify for award of Undergraduate Certificate in Information Technology, students will need to successfully complete the following four Units, that is, 24 credit points:
- BUS112 Business Information Systems (6 Credit)
- BUS202 E-business Fundamentals (6 Credit)
- BUS101 Business Communication (6 Credit)
- ENT211 Creativity and Innovation (6 Credit)
You will be eligible to graduate, or will be able to continue into the Bachelor degree. Students will receive full credit transfer to the degree if you choose to continue your studies.
Upon completion of this qualification, students will:
- Possess good knowledge in business information systems and communication and be able to apply that knowledge.
- Think critically to identify business problems and opportunities in the modern online marketplace and propose feasible solutions.
- Understand the structures and tools of the E-business environment and be able to apply that understanding in practice.
- Reflect on actions and experiences critically and creatively.
- Act ethically in information management and sharing, and in business communication.