Some useful resources on Scholarship of Teaching include:
- The International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (ISSOTL) is a useful place to find resources about learning and teaching ‘as serious intellectual work’ and the resources page has many useful links including an online tutorial:
ISSOTL Resources page
- The Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT) supported the scholarship of teaching and learning through a wide variety of initiatives, including a fellowship scheme for outstanding scholars and the Australian Awards for University Teaching which recognise scholarly teachers and their work. A database of OLT-funded projects provides an invaluable resource for scholarly teaching and learning, particularly in disciplines.
- The Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA) is a regional scholarly society for people committed to the advancement of learning and teaching. It has some very useful publications and links to International Higher Education sites.
- Useful resources for entrepreneurs and business students:
- The Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching — or QILT — website makes it possible to compare higher education institutions and study areas, based on the results of thousands of surveys completed by current and former students. Users will be able to compare the overall satisfaction of current students and recent graduates, as well as the percentage of graduates moving into full-time employment and their median salary