We offer a Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship).
- An exciting and new undergraduate course targeted at individuals who want to pursue creative and innovative directions in business
- Students will gain the knowledge, understanding, and practical skills in different facets of business which will equip them to function effectively in a diverse and ever changing world.
- Focusing on high student satisfaction rate and learning outcomes, reflected by developing the critical thinking competence in students that enables them translating exciting ideas into innovative actions.
- Graduates either take the challenge of becoming socially responsible entrepreneurs, or proactively engage in the expanding field of entrepreneurial business careers.
- Face-to-face teaching in a conveniently located College, or, equivalent hours of teaching in an online or blended mode.
- Taught and supported by highly knowledgeable, experienced and culturally competent teachers and support staff.
- Includes 2 Units of Work Integrated Learning (WIL) where students get real world experience.
- Different modes of study available: 3 years (Normal fulltime mode), 2 years (Accelerated Fulltime Mode), or 6 years (Parttime mode: only available to domestic students).
Please click below to download our Course Brochure.